Thursday 29 September 2016

MY STYLEWE SELECTION PART 3



I showed you orange dresses, I showed you floral-based prints aand now.. say hi to a new selection from StyleWe.. the theme this time is one of the designers you can find on the website which is JUNGLE ME. It has such a romantic yet pop kinda vibe.. A mix between Vivetta's pastel prints and nature-inspired classic looks and colorful noisy 50s style of Zoey Deschanel, do you agree? I wish I could select them all .. honestly this brand simply personifies that one woman I would imagine being me walking down the street in a few years. Class, personality and pride. Those three things should be taught to every child at school and this is exactly what this collection brings to my mind. And of course don't forget to check their Pinterest if you'd like some more inspiration. Happy shopping!





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful selection, great items❤❤
    kisses❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encantan los vestidos!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. how pretty are those tops
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete