Wednesday, 10 May 2017

80S VIBES


I don't really know how to feel about these glasses.. I guess I kinda like them but I feel them so strange on me.. I kinda styled them with the simplest outfit (with some great little details) cause I didn't want it all to become too much. My make up is full on red, from the eyeliner to the lipstick, and red fil rouge is kept in the earrings as well, which are a cute little gem from NAYQUACH that I've been wearing a lot lately. You know that kinda item which is cool, can go with anything and isn't a statement piece to the point you can't wear it on a daily basis? Yes.. that's how I would describe them. 
What is actually more statement in the little accessories is my beloved amy pin from ROSIE WONDERS. It's not for everyone.. I mean if you don't like Amy Winehouse or if you don't even know who she is it won't mean a lot for you but if you admire her as an artist as much as I do the love is real. I get so many questions on it from people who like her as a singer and it's actually a good starting point for a nice conversation I found out :) 




















GLASSES_ZARA
T-SHIRT_H&M
BLAZER_H&M
EARRINGS_NAYQUACH
PIN_ROSIE WONDERS
JEANS_H&M
SANDALS_ZARA

8 comments:

  1. Great styling! :)

    www.theinvisiblebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Amy Winehouse pin! Such a cute detail ah x

    Morgan // www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Loving that pin!

    www.nomoretulips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking so cute~

    Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE
    IG | @VIVIYUNN_
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool look :)
    www.ivanasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog with a comment! ;oD

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post dear <3 I follow you #1000

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice....Thank you so much for such article that is full of interesting and helpful information, and the cowgirl clothing and accessories are really amazing. I really like this interesting post, keep it up!
    Cowgirl clothing

    ReplyDelete